How I can help you
I can help small business owners develop communication materials for building brands, advise on digital marketing of their businesses, and assist in developing the overall marketing/advertising strategies.
I bring years of experiences in digital marketing and storytelling for varied national and international clients. Besides, I am a trained LEGO Serious Play facilitator and I use my special collection of LEGO bricks for brainstorming and strategizing. I enjoy facilitating design thinking and LEGO serious play sessions and currently running a beta project called ‘Brick Thinking’. Project Brick Thinking aims to serve people who need rigorous brainstorming and learning using LEGO bricks to achieve personal or business goals. I am now on a clear mission to assist people who are experiencing struggle with connecting dots between product/services, target market, business goals, and outcomes and eventually struggling with designing marketing communication materials.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Professional & Business Services
1. MA in Media Arts Culture | European Union funded program, Joint degree was awarded by multiple institutions
- Danube University Krems, Austria (1st and 4th Semester)
- Aalborg University, Denmark (2nd Semester)
- University of Lodz, Poland (3rd Semester)
2. MSS in Mass Communication & Journalism | University of Dhaka
3. BSS in Mass Communication & Journalism | University of Dhaka